[Slick_Ezine] Here's a video with a message that applies to the election. Excellent.

  • Rich Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2008

      It's messages like this that make me wonder if I should have mailed my Voter card to Washington, DC

      Rich Martin

      Thought you might like it despite the fact it was intended for Catholics:

      Here's a video with a message that applies to the election.  Excellent.

      POWERFUL CATHOLIC COMMERCIAL

      I  hope all of you will go to this site and see what the Catholics have
      done to encourage their 67 million people on election day.
      They don't tell them how to vote, but they sure do get their message
      across...
      Click  here:
      http://www.catholicvote.com/