Soldiers Midwife?.. World Judgement 2008 -- Planetary Culture-Wide ElectroParliament

  • Templar Twain
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2008
      Author-Celebre Naomi Wolf asks "What IS the purpose of lame duck criminal President George Bush's newly arrived standing army of 3,000 soldiers?"

      To keep him OUT of jail after November 4th 2008?

      To prevent, or orchestrate the results of, the elections of November 4?
      And/Or to allow President-Elect Obama to carry forward the Rockefeller Rothschild military war machine into 2009 ad infinitum?

      Naomi's new video at:
      http://www.ojaipost.com/2008/10/paranoid_or_perceptive.shtml
      with and for all our sacred relations,
      Millennium Twain

      note: revised artwork below,
      Adi Shakti, Global Consciousness, to restrain Obama
      and World Patriarchy from Business of War as Usual?

      World Judgement 2008 -- Planetary Culture-Wide ElectroParliament
      Judgement -- Discerning, Knowing, Understanding, Seeing

      Until this time
      of herstory, in what today is referred to as "written history", all forms
      of 'decision-making' -- all churches, all governments, all
      corporations, all associations -- viz. the US Fed or British Crown for
      example -- have been based on power over others, on violence to
      maintain sick aristocratic ('security state') privilege, on deceit and
      disinformation (education and media based on total lies) in order to
      keep 'their' worker/soldier populations in disease and slavery -- to
      make unholy war on other cultures.

      To deny human and
      divine spirituality, to enshrine violence against women, and killing as
      the universal solution to institutional insanity, impotence and
      ignorance.

      The rape and
      murder of our Mother Earth -- of the rivers, wetlands, forests,
      rainforests, ocean, and atmosphere -- as the answer to our own sterile
      materialism.

      The denial of all
      our spiritual relations, the killing of all our animal cousins
      (teachers, mentors) through the ages, of LIFE AND CONSCIOUSNESS itself.

      This nightmare, this horror, NOW, we KNOW.

      And thus we can, will, end it.

      Today we awaken.

      In the global
      (worldwide) universal (all participating) Parliament or Congress --
      SoverAnia -- of all people -- for the sole twofold purpose of HEALING
      THE EARTH and PROTECTING ALL PEOPLE.

      Protecting EVERY
      single individual on the planet, guaranteeing their livelihoods and
      safety and freedom and health. Ending the oil/petrochemical and
      industrial war machine, the pharmaceutical and medical monster feeding
      on all people, on the women and children.

      And RETURN the
      rivers, wetlands, forests, rainforests, ocean, and atmosphere -- at
      this time 95-percent-murdered -- RETURN them, along with the whales and
      dolphins, turtles and penquins, elephants and gorillas -- RETURN them
      all at least tenfold. RETURN our beloved Mother Earth, the wilderness.

      And make our world
      'civilization' into a multicultural garden paradise of permaculture --
      of tenfold increased plant and produce diversity, of tenfold increased
      life and aquafirs, underground water and above-ground wetlands!

      A GLOBAL
      PARLIAMENT for a global family born of Global Consciousness, which our
      rainbow-planet cultures have named the Adi Shakti, Maadhi, Maschiak,
      Maitreyah, Messiah, and WE/SHE of a thousand chanted holy names.

      A planetwide body without power, without privilege, without purse.

      A planetwide mind
      with only ethics, morality, service as the language it seeks. Refining,
      Polishing, Ourselves and our Planetwide Constitution of Ethics -- the
      ONLY language we require. Not a dialog or document on power and
      privilege, legal avarice, court violence. Simply, only, wholly, a
      document of the goodness of creation.

      The ONE, of Judgement, Global Knowing / Discerning / Understanding / Compassion --

      The ONE whom we have waited for through all disparate time.

      ONE -- NOW -- ARRIVED,

      The returned Divine Feminine.

      With and for all our ancestral relations,
      Sacred Stone, River, Breath, Fire, Light, Spirit ...

      Millennium Twain
      Goddess Moon, Califa
      Turtle Island, Mother Earth

      Our Beginning Constitution, the 42 Laws of Isis/Maat/Innana
      (from which rainbow of ethical personality we refine, expand.)

      I. I will not kill, nor bid any others to kill.
      II. I will not commit adultery or rape.
      III. I will not avenge myself, nor fan my rage.
      I will not bring terror to the people.
      IV. I live in peace nonviolence; in harmony and respect.
      V. I will not assault another, nor cause them pain.
      I will not cause misery for others.
      VI. I live to bring the joy of enlightenment to myself and all others.

      VII. I will not harm another human, nor any animals.
      VIII. I will not bring about the shedding of tears.
      IX. I will not wrong the people, nor bare them evil intent.
      X. I will not steal nor take that which does not belong to me.
      I will not deprive anyone of that which is rightfully theirs.
      XI. I will not take more than my share of food or neccessities.
      XII. I will not damage the fields, crops, trees or forests.
      XIII. I live to further the integrity of all our family and ancestors.

      XIV. I will not bare false witness, nor support false allegations.
      XV. I will not lie, nor speak falsely to the hurt of another.
      XVI. I will not use
      fiery words, nor stir up damaging strife. I will not deceive others, in
      word or action, in order to hurt them. (I will not act guilefully).
      XVII. I will not speak scornfully of others.
      XVIII. I will not eavesdrop on others.
      XIX. I will not ignore the words of truth, or the lessons of nature.
      (I will not close my ears to the truth.)
      XX. My body is one with the Sun, listening always to the truth.

      XXI. I will not judge anyone hastily or harshly.
      XXII. I will not disrespect the sacred places.
      XXIII. I will do no wrong to workers or prisoners.
      XXIV. I will not be angry without good reason.
      XXV. I will not hinder the flow of running water.
      I will do no harm to our ocean womb.
      XXVI. I will not pollute the water or the land.
      XXVII. I always ask permission of nature; guidance in all my actions.

      XXVIII. I will not speak disrespectfully of our ancestors.
      XXIX. I will not despise our sacred heritage.
      XXX. I will not plunder our spiritual or community houses.
      XXXI. I will not give to excess, nor less than is due.
      XXXII. I will not covet my neighbor's goods.
      XXXIII. I will not steal from, nor disrespect, the shrines
      of the deceased.
      XXXIV. I will remember and observe the holy days.
      XXXV. I will not take food from the mouths of children.
      XXXVI. I will not interfere with cultural or sacred traditions.

      Every day I will give the best of myself; and grow in my
      understanding.

      XXXVII. I will not slaughter Earth's sacred animals.
      I love our animal relations as my own family.
      XXXVIII. I will not act unconsciously, or with insolence.
      XXXIX. I will not be unduly proud, nor act with arrogance.
      XXXX. I will not magnify my condition beyond what is appropriate.
      XXXXI. I will not harm or pollute myself.

      I will never shut off my body; ignore divine sensation and reason.

      XXXXII. I will obey the just laws, and not turn against my people.
      ~~

      The 42 Laws of Maat/Isis/Innana --

      Earth's First Constitution of Ethics, for Planetwide Freedom

      via a Universal Global Direct Electro-Parliament of Voluntaryism ...

      ~~

      you bless our world, Jake One!

      above, just posted at:

      http://www.ojaipost .com/2008/ 10/world_ judgement_ 2008_planetary. shtml

      with and for all our sacred relations,

      Millennium Twain

      --- On Fri, 3/10/08, Jake <jrex> wrote:

      Hey MT. We've come a long way from a few years back. I Agree with much of what you see. We have reached the tipping point. The only cure from
      this will be Forgiveness . There is just too much to even consider any sort of Prosecution . Its asinine and niece to think that corruption will disappear if we hold showtrials. They will only allow the problem to fester.  The course chosen is over a hundred years old now. Perhaps for the sake of the many it seemed the right thing to at the time. Or maybe it was malice . But what ever the root cause by the lense of History we are able to see who really suffers for our corrupt collective decision or indecision . Our Children and our childrens children. Individually we can find that rebalance . But Now.. we are not only seeing individuals suffer only from this mess but whole communities and cultures. It will take collectives such as the communities we are plugged into to effect the level of
      Effective forgiveness it will take to see our way
      through. Think of it as the flipping of the poles.. Ye ole Christian book Says " Those who are first will be last.and Last shall be first." When
      Lynett is First my bet is she will be looking to break the Hellish
      Cycle created by someones Long Dead Grandpa twice removed  200 years
      ago.   Forgiveness sets rebalance to Understanding. Institutions cannot feel Remorse. Only People can.   You People are Shining with Innocent Understanding. For All our Sacred Relations ..   With Peacefull Intention..   Jake

      ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
      ---------

      I suspect these European
      Rothschilds who own the world are no more evil than the politicians in
      Washington, or our industrialists, clergy, scientists, lawyers,
      doctors, teachers, media, shopkeepers, soldiers, police ... serfs all.
      sick, evil yes, VERY, but healing. refining, connecting.

      Together, all ...

      Millennium Twain

      .

    • Templar Twain
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2008
        aye,
        who's "behind the wheel", and why have North Americans for eight years
        refused to even discuss the subject? [that a worldwide call for ethics,
        an end of security-state-aristrocrazy violence, can be sounded? that
        knowledge and decision-making can be done in the open, involving all
        people to the extent that they are able and willing?]

        or as 'Newly Arrived' so fully cogently inquires, where CAN we go
        [how can we grow] from our diseased bodies? sickly-programmed brains?
        lost and fragmented minds? to work together for the first time,
        globally. acknowledging that the Jews are not the problem, the
        Christians are not the problem, the Islamic cultures are not the
        problem, nor the Hindus, the Buddhists, the Taoists, the Shinto, the
        Yoruba, Way of Lukumi, nor any.

        THEY ARE THE ANSWER! THEY ARE THE ONES, TOGETHER, WHO ARE SOLVING
        THE PROBLEM, ENDING THE VIOLENCE. ENDING THE GENOCIDE AGAINST THE
        NATIVE AND ABORIGINAL PEOPLES. ENDING THE CULTURE OF VIOLENCE AND
        PREDATION ON WOMEN AND CHILDREN. ENDING THE CORPORATE WORLD WAR AGAINST
        MOTHER EARTH -- WHOSE RIVERS AND WETLANDS AND FORESTS AND RAINFORESTS
        AND OCEANS, ALL LIFE, HAS BEEN EXTINGUISHED 95 PERCENT!

        where, in beaten and drugged America, is the spirit of health and integrity, love of self and community and nature, to be found?

        when will we identify our own demons, find self respect -- that we
        can become judges of ethics, for stewardship, non-violence, worldwide?
        ending the us against them programming, acting from knowledge, the
        realm of spirit, in US WITH THEM, and thus guaranteeing GLOBAL FREEDOM,
        GLOBAL SAFETY, GLOBAL RESPECT to all peoples of every culture.

        and, on that subject of [UK/Euro Banker/Monarchy] security state
        privilege and decision-making courtesy the US Military government, here
        is the correct link, corrected keywords, viz. National Security
        Decision Directive, alluded to above:

        http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=National+Security+Decision+Directive

        --- On Fri, 3/10/08, Jake <jrex> wrote:

[...]

        -- On Fri, 26/9/08, CorrinaLynnMorningStarAriel <cmorningstar2007> wrote:

        Blessings To You Dear One;

        Welcome and thank you dearly for sharing your heartfelt thoughts with us all....
        They are completely appreciated, at this time and always...
        In our
        ever changing World within and upon our Blessed Mother Earth, Gaia,
        along with the never ending heartfelt prayers to our Blessed Creator,
        for all to come together as One, as it has and is still foretold to
        be...it is still an evolutionary process, for humankind to grow, in all
        lessons, with each step that is taken forward, upon our Blessed Mother,
        and with Creator, in us all experiences all we do...therefore I believe
        the moment will come within true hope for all with unconditional love
        with compassion can and will bring us to the point of living, loving,
        in unity with all nature, from yes, returning to growing our own food,
        that money is no longer creating slaves, of us all....
        Thank You again for all you share...

        May You Have Love, Light, Joy, and Peace Within Always
        That You are always Blessed with enough To Spare,
        That You are always Blessed with enough to share.
        CorrinaLynn
        as Morning Star
        as Ariel
        sacredjourneys@ yahoogroups. com

        -- On Thu, 9/25/08, Templar Twain <yonibluestar@...> wrote:

        .

        --- On Thu, 25/9/08, Satya <yasatya2002> wrote:

        Hello all

        joined this group today and the latest post reflects the state of the
        world today. My response will also reveal something about me and will
        serve as an introduction, if you do not mind.

        Last post reflects a necessary ideals but how are these things to happen?

        I continuously spend time on these things and one of the "hows" I came up with 30 yrs ago was to 'ruralise' the population of the world using the modern technology.
        This foundation offers a lot of possibilities and one has to come from
        the rural lifestyle to see the practicality. Obviously it solves all
        the problems of th densely populated urban living.

        Everyone
        grows some vegetables and keeps some animals and what is lacking comes
        from the neighbours/marketpl ace in exchange for kind or money. Need
        for packaged food becomes zero excpet to preserve for non-production
        periods of the yr, centres for recreation and entertainment
        etc...International trade happens to some degree as need demands etc..

        Basically, production of food by everyone drastically
        reduces the heavy dependance on money. This freedom is the beginiing of
        a great liberation as it also affects the hours of paid job one might
        engage in. Ofcourse, inclusion of alchemical products would give added
        bonus to health issues. One should look at the alchemy practiced by the
        rural Ayurvedic health caregivers in India and its neighbours to
        realise how practical these things are.

        "Man the Creator
        Created money and
        Enslaved humanity..."

        is something I wrote in my youth.

        Regards
        Satya

        --- On Thu, 9/25/08, Templar Twain <yonibluestar@ yahoo.co. uk> wrote:

        I/You/WE are being heard!

        In this Hearing and Speaking, We are Deciding!

        We ARE World "Civilization' s" Ear/VOICE/Heart/
        Mind!

        WE ARE ~TODAY~ A 'GLOBAL PARLIAMENT' -- GLOBAL DECISIONMAKERS! A PLANETWIDE DIRECT DEMOCRACY OF VOLUNTARYISM.

        AS THIS IS 2008, AND WE ARE ONE MIND BODY -- GRID, FIELD, HARMONIC RESONANT DIVINE BEING.

        WHAT WE DISCUSS AND SHARE ON THE
        INTERNET STEERS THE COURSE OF THE WORLD.

        LET IT BE TO UNIVERSAL LOVE, AKA RESPECT!

        ENDING
        THE VIOLENCE AGAINST GIRLS AND WOMEN, HONORING ALL OUR WORLD CULTURES,
        ALL OUR ABORIGINAL PEOPLES, ALL THE GRANDMOTHERS AND ELDERS.

        CUTTING THE USE OF ENERGY AND RESOURCES TENFOLD, THE CORPORATE CONSUMER STATE.

        SHARE
        ALL THE INTELLIGENCE, WISDOM, CULTURAL INSIGHTS WITH ALL THE PEOPLE.
        BRING DOWN THE WALLS OF SECRECY, THAT NO MORE ABUSE AND SLAVERY SHALL
        EXIST.

        END
        THE RAPE OF MOTHER EARTH FOR DOLLARS.. TO THE EXTENT THAT ECONOMICS
        CONTINUES MAKE IT A UNIVERSAL 'EMPLOYMENT' IN REFORESTING OUR PLANET.
        ENDING THE INDUSTRIAL AND WASTE CARNAGE IN OUR OCEANS. RETURNING THE
        RAINFORESTS, AND THE RIVERS AND WETLANDS AND WILDLIFE.

        A PLANETWIDE PRESERVE OF LIFE, AND ECONOMY OF CULTURAL INFINITY AND UNBOUNDED ABUNDANCE OF DIVINE PERMACULTURE.

        WITH AND FOR ALL OUR SACRED RELATIONS,

        MILLENNIUM TWAIN
        24 September
        2008
        Goddess Moon, Califa, Turtle Island,
        Mother Earth

        - "lanilila@.. ." <mountainpalace@ ...> wrote:

        These are great posts M.T.  Keep em coming, por favor.

        And thank you for responding to my query about perchlorate.

        Kindest regards,

        Lila

        -- On Wed, 24/9/08, Templar Twain <yonibluestar@ yahoo.co. uk> wrote:

        kia ora, Cass,

        indeed, an end of secrets -- back-room evil dealing, perversity,
        maintaining the lies and serfdom.

        and, kia ora Drew,

        Maori blessings.

        the political
        upheaval we already have ... and we are very close
        to psychological meltdown now. nobody has a clue as to what the
        devils have planned for the next few weeks ... or I should say TOO
        MANY clues, plans, and examples of the HORRORS they have
        committed the last few years and decades.

        it is up to us -- with our feet on the Earth, our hands holding
        those of all our sacred world cultures, our eyes and senses
        attuned to the divine heavens -- to show the way to universal
        truth and universal
        participation --

        those who are 'evolved', 'refined', 'gentled', whole
        rainbow
        beings, bathed in the light of 'ten thousand' cultures, seven
        billion sister/brothers, countless trillions of living plant and
        animal relations.

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Seven- Seven/message/ 3365

        our 'Adi Shakti' reached eight years of age by my count, and
        this is the year of Her/Our making the global decisions, the
        ethical decisions, which have not been made in written
        history, which will now become are global constitution,
        blueprint for a global parliament and global voluntaryism.

        which is to say, as we ARE dealing with the Adi Shakti here,
        Global Consciousness, what we know, we speak, and all the
        world is 'now' hearing
        and responding.

        and what we know and speak, we act. individually, collectively,
        culturally, globally.

        so please speak up, and do not stop ...

        with and for all our sacred relations,

        Millennium Twain

        --- On Wed, 24/9/08, Cass Silva <silvacass> wrote:

        God isn't going to solve the problem.

        I agree that people get the government they deserve, but all
        political systems are built on lies.  For the most part all a voter can
        do is to attempt to find out who is the better or worse liar, and as
        most voters, vote through their pockets, the politician who promises to
        fill that pocket usually gets the vote.

        I believe that America is now on a steep learning curve and the citizens can either wake up and demand an 'open government' or
        remain asleep and suffer more of the same.  An open government means
        that there are no state secrets whatsoever. Whether they rise to this
        cause remains to be seen, as the free and forward thinkers are
        hamstrung to the christian belt.  So in my opinion, religious
        affiliations should not be considered a compulsory characteristic of
        anyone wanting to lead.   The bias will always show through.  Until
        America drops its religious addiction it will never produce a leader
        for all as religion divides and separates society.

        Cass
        -- Original Message -- Drew Harrison <>

        Dear Twain,
        Don't get me wrong, I really like
        your proposal!  However, I am just curious how you would get across to
        over-working, arrogant Americans your plans without initiating a
        political upheaval.  Please explain it to me!  Thanks!
        God bless and keep em coming! IHN,

        Drew Harrison
        Sophomore
        Schreiner University djharrison   Be still and know that I am God.
        Psalms 46:10