FW: Hello Freedom Loving Americans!

  • Rich Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008

      "chris@voteronpaulp resident2008. com" <chris@voteronpaulpr esident2008. com>Add sender to Contacts

      Hello Freedom Loving Americans!

      We must keep calling!! I was invited to a conference call with my Congressman
      Bob Inglis yesterday, we had approx. 25 people who got to voice their opinion,
      overwhelmingly we where telling him "NO" to the bailout, however Bob had
      already made up his mind that "something is better than nothing", virtually a
      scare tactic or in my opinion "economic terrorism"!

      Folks, it's time to get serious if we're going to save this country from
      old fashion CRONEYISM and good ole boy networks!

      VOTE EVERYONE OUT OF OFFICE THAT VOTES FOR THIS "WELFARE FOR THE RICH"
      Bailout! btw... The Federal Reserve System is actually positioning itself as the savior,
      rather than the culprit, in this mess!

      also ... make sure you call Senator Jim Demint's office he's got our backs!

      "Toll Free" Congressional Switchboard Phone Numbers
      1-877-210-5351
      1-800-828-0498

      Ask for your Senator or Representative by state or name and they
      will connect you.

      Let them Know this is an Election Year and there will be Hell To Pay!

      "Dear Senator/Representat ive:
      You MUST reject the Bush/Paulson/ Bernanke Bail Out plan to bail out
      reckless banks using the U.S. Treasury at the expense of American
      Citizens.
      This is nothing short of fleecing the American Public, to cover the
      liabilities of Wall Street. and Private Corporations.

      We are 'Fed Up' with being forced to Pay for the Losses of failed
      Corporate Officers and piling even more Debt and interest that must
      be paid for same on our Children and Grandchildren.

      If you vote to support this plan, I will do everything in my power
      to remove you from office before you can give away any more of our
      money to failed businessmen, and will seek to have you charged with
      conspiracy to defraud the American Public.".

      Thank you, [Your name]"

      Would you like to help start a march on Washington like the one that successfully brought an end to Viet war?

      ElectionDayMarch-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Rich Martin