Re: spying in the CIA

  • snyder_001
    Message 1 of 558 , Jan 13, 2001
      THAT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW I AM A
      DESERT STORM VET AND HAVE WORKED WITH CID FOR SOME TIME
      NOW .I HAVE BEEN INITED TO JOIN SO MANY OF THESE
      CLUBS ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT IT IS A GROUP OF KIDS
      WANTING TO LOOK COOL FOR THERE FRIENDS IF THIS IS ONE OF
      THEM I WONT STAY LONG
    • detective21000nypd
      Message 558 of 558 , Mar 15, 2002
        21/MALE
        DETECTIVE21000LAPD@...
        STOCKTON,CA
        MAN MAKE THIS A LITTLE COOLER THEN IT IS NOW....
        THE WEB PAGE OR CLUB IS NOT COOL ENOUF FOR ME...(SPELL CHECK)