Re: $300 Trillion, Dimmer 'n Dimmer Re: Rockefeller (JP Morgan) of the Rothschilds

  • Meta Twain
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2008
      here is the WorldCorporateState chart from The911StockPlay,
      a printable pdf file.

      with and for all our sacred relations,'

      Millennium Twain

      cc: Rich Martin, Benjamin Fulford, Jock Doubleday

      --- Thomas Watts <tommyoverload@...> wrote:

      David Rothschild is indeed worth over 300 trillion
      dollars.

      Mr. Thomas D. Watts
      Freedom Fighter
      Self Appointed Educator To The Masses

      "Mommy, I'm Scared of the Government ..."
      http://constitutionrevolution.wetpaint.com

      The Resister
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I2_5RtUmps

      ~~

      Meta Twain <yonibluestar@...> wrote:

      The demise of the Rockefeller Fortune has
      been greatly exaggerated ...

      http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aQ1WzivpKyrk&refer=worldwide

      JPMorgan and Citi-anything are Rockefeller
      (thus Rothschild) assets ...

      http://dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/08/dimon-on-how-wall-street-helped-create-a-crisis

      ..

    • Meta Twain
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2008
        here's a VERY helpful & current of the situation:

        http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/news.htm

        re: Rockefeller's compare Rothschild's trillions,
        George Green's numbers give us a snapshot -- portraying
        Rockefeller's holding as only 4.5 percent of the
        Corporate State -- which if you estimate as a round
        number of a $1,000 Trillion valuation (assets, worth),
        then you come up with merely $45 Trillion for Yankee
        Rockefeller's slice of the corpsicle Earth ...

        compare Rothschild's $300 Trillion, which gives that
        syndicate THIRTY percent of the global corpsi-pie!

        .