Re: [LightSound0asis] [yeshuamirya] Re: 8/8/08 Re: Year 2008 Of ~ Global Enlightenment ~

  • Mah Twain
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 12:25 AM
      Sounds great! If we sing her, she will sing us!

      Michael Martin

      -- In LightFromSoundOasis, M Twain <yonibluestar> wrote:

      because You called, ChoMina,

      because it is the right time

      because everyOne has 'arrived'

      we will now sing Her, together,

      this ~World~*Now* a'round!

      Millennium

      --- Mina <chomina> wrote:

      Dear Millennium,

      It's great.
      Your message encourage me.
      I also try to open the supreme secret to call all sages.
      It is the hardest thing but I will do because it is the
      right time as you called.

      In Light,
      Mina

      -- In Lightfromsoundoasis , Michael Martin wrote:

      happy birthday, Colline!
      I wish her a happy birthday, also.

      Hello, Millennium,
      I'll make a couple of comments below:

      ~~
      ~~~

      Millennium Twain posted:

      Dvorah inquired of Mother Maitreyah ...

      http://www.ojaipost.com/2008/04/year_2008_of_global_enlightenm.shtml

      Asking why people seek HER ... while they are
      holding HER by the hand, singing in HER song,
      walking in the midst of HER being (the throng!)

      MAYBE THEY WANT TO KNOW HER AT HIGHER LEVELS OF
      CONSCIOUSNESS?

      Earth's newest Deity. This 1st (latest?) Goddess born
      of Mother Earth/Gaia -- whom we named the Blue Star
      or Maschiak, Messiah, Maadi, Adi Shakti, Maitreyah --
      SHE who is embodied in our collective body -- SHE whose
      mind-(edness) is that of the whole reflection of our
      every planetwide 'think-Her' -- SHE whose GREAT heart
      is the continuum/connectiv ity of the divine Ocean of
      all human emotion.

      YES, SHE HAS A GREAT HEART. SHE'S A GOAL FOR US TO ACHIEVE,
      IF WE WANT TO MAKE THE MOST OF THIS HUMAN OPPORTUNITY.

      Spirit, Deva, Kachina of ALL times, ALL cultures,
      ALL ancestors ...NOW assembled!

      Who DID awaken (in 2003), who did SHOUT (in 2007),
      who IS changing HER (Our) course in 2008!

      Singing, again, it is not too late ...

      Millennium

      IF WE HAVE THE HUMAN FORM, IT IS NOT TOO LATE.

      Michael Martin

      --- Colline C wrote:

      -- In gayatri_parivar, Millennium wrote:

      (day after my birthday)... .....this year 08 === 1..
      .....a new beginning.

      ~~