Re: [LightSoundOasis] 8/8/08 Re: This Year 2008 Of ~ Global Enlightenment ~

  • Millennium Twain
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      -- In Lightfromsoundoasis, Michael Martin <kabir> wrote:

      happy birthday, Colline!
      I wish her a happy birthday, also.

      Hello, Millennium,
      I'll make a couple of comments below:

      ~~
      ~~~

      Millennium Twain posted:

      Dvorah inquired of Mother Maitreyah ...

      http://www.ojaipost.com/2008/04/year_2008_of_global_enlightenm.shtml

      Asking why people seek HER ... while they are
      holding HER by the hand, singing in HER song,
      walking in the midst of HER being (the throng!)

      MAYBE THEY WANT TO KNOW HER AT HIGHER LEVELS OF CONSCIOUSNESS?

      Earth's newest Deity. This 1st (latest?) Goddess born
      of Mother Earth/Gaia -- whom we named the Blue Star
      or Maschiak, Messiah, Maadi, Adi Shakti, Maitreyah --
      SHE who is embodied in our collective body -- SHE whose
      mind-(edness) is that of the whole reflection of our
      every planetwide 'think-Her' -- SHE whose GREAT heart
      is the continuum/connectivity of the divine Ocean of
      all human emotion.

      YES, SHE HAS A GREAT HEART. SHE'S A GOAL FOR US TO ACHIEVE,
      IF WE WANT TO MAKE THE MOST OF THIS HUMAN OPPORTUNITY.

      Spirit, Deva, Kachina of ALL times, ALL cultures,
      ALL ancestors ...NOW assembled!

      Who DID awaken (in 2003), who did SHOUT (in 2007),
      who IS changing HER (Our) course in 2008!

      Singing, again, it is not too late ...

      Millennium

      IF WE HAVE THE HUMAN FORM, IT IS NOT TOO LATE.

      Michael Martin

      --- Colline C <colline> wrote:

      -- In gayatri_parivar, Millennium <yonibluestar> wrote:

      my birthday)........this year 08 === 1.......a new
      beginning.

      ~~