W.O.W.! Re: Ques Que Se Electricite?

  • Millennium Twain
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      http://thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=235

      letter summarizing my prep work for discussion of
      basic ElectroMagnetism, Physics and Mathematics as
      revealed in the Structure of the Proton ... for
      our Wizards of Ojai West meeting last night.

      I will spend another month refining the analysis,
      and illustrating it, and cycling through the analysis
      a few times until I am happy with it.

      anyone who wants to make a contribution, as to their
      derivation of the proton's inductance, capacitance,
      impedance, voltage, current, magnetic field, frequencies,
      etc. ... please forward here or to me.

      Millennium Twain

      ~~~~
      ~~~~~

      Re: Capacitance of Toroidal Coil -- of the 137-Loop Proton!

      Jim,

      First revision, correction of 10^6 in my derivation
      of the proton's Capacitance ... now 10^-26 rather
      than 10^-32 farads. [I had used relative permeability
      in my inductance calculation, rather than absolute
      permeability.]

      my goal, for derivation of the Inductance and Capacitance
      is for 'unity'. that is for Capacitance to equal Inductance,
      numerical equivalence, assuming that henries and farads
      were defined by the 'Standards' committees as of 'equal'
      measure in terms of phenomena.

      thus, envision, a laser gyroscope which is (ideally)
      lossless in its circulation of the lightwave around
      the circle. or a superluminal electric circuit, self-
      looped like a flywheel, which has zero resistance, thus
      not infinite current but an impedance of the circuit
      which equals the impedance of the EM wave circulating
      in it. the impedance match.

      then, half of the Electromagnetic energy would be
      stored in the Electric Field (via capacitance) and
      half in the Magnetic Field (via inductance)!

      the clue, that Henries and Farads are NOT of equal
      phenomenal measure, is that the assigned magnetic
      permeability of 'free space' is about 10^-6 henries/meter,
      and the electric permittivity is about 10^-11 farads/meter!

      thus we would expect the derived Inductance of the
      Proton (in Henries) and the derived Capacitance (in
      Farads) to differ by a factor of 10^5 or so -- which
      is what I found in this first calculation:

      Proton Self-Inductance = 2.016 x 10^-22 henries
      Proton Self-Capacitance = 1.527 x 10^-26 farads

      a difference of 10^4, compared to 10^5. and a factor
      of ten is indeed the ballpark I was expecting for
      a first go-round at calculation -- before I had
      all my data in, and before I cycled through the
      analysis and calculations a few times to be
      clear and certain on all points.

      Millennium

      ~~~~
      ~~~~~~~

      Revised and Corrected Proton Properties List:

      1) two radii or diameters, small = 0.2329 x 10^-15 cm,
      large = 0.3192 x 10^-13 cm
      2) two velocities, small = 38.84 x 10^10 cm/sec,
      large = 7.58 x 10^10 cm/sec
      3) two frequencies, small = 2.28 x 10^23 hz,
      large = 3.59 x 10^22 hz
      4) Inductance = 2.016 x 10^-22 henries
      5) Capacitance (via resonant frequency equation with
      "two Pi" and L and C related to F) = 1.527 x 10^-26 farads
      6) Q-factor = infinity
      7) magnetic permeability = 4Pi x 10^-7 henries/meter
      = 1.257 x 10^-6 henries/meter
      8) electric permittivity = 8.85418 x 10^-12 farads/meter
      9) mass/energy = 938.3 MeV
      10) charge = 1 = 1.60217 x 10^-19 Coulombs
      11) fine structure constant, approx. 1/137, relating
      the two Proton wave frequencies, velocities, radii.

      -----------
      --------------

      what I have not yet calculated, or need to calculate
      in other ways, are:

      A) B, magnetic flux density, webers/meter-squared
      B) H, magnetic field intensity, ampere-turns per meter
      C) 'Peak-to-Peak' Voltage of the proton!
      D) 'Resident' Current of the proton!
      E) Where Phi (1.61803) is revealed in the structure,
      compare Pi (3.14159)
      F) IMPEDANCE of the Proton, Circuit, which is what this
      was all about ... and a way of re-iterating and checking
      all the other frequency, inductance and capacitance derivations.
      G) Capacitance of the circuit -- which I have NOT yet done
      from first principles.