Re: [BLEEP] Re: "No More 9/11s" Deal Between 'Rockefellers' and 'Rothschilds' ...

  • Magick Twain
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20 10:41 PM
      --- David <dfbear@...> wrote:

      They gave a lot more than $30b. Something like $159b.
      We may find that thats just the first. Evidently, they
      are trying to pull another '29 but managing it so that
      there isn't a big depression. This way, they can take
      over a swath of banks like they did last time. Whats
      notable is that the fed is apparently funding it,
      handing them on a silver platter.

      "Bear Stearns Cos. was getting bought by JP Morgan
      Chase & Co. through an unprecedented Fed-backed
      infusion of cash."
      http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601068&sid=agJvBaRiZAiY&refer=home

      "As well as promising to underwrite JP Morgan Chase's
      takeover of Bear, it has re-activated a Depression-era
      rule allowing securities firms to borrow directly from
      the Fed."

      http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/analysis-and-features/bear-stearns-
      the-domino-effect-797810.html

      In other words, it was Fed $ that bought Bear, not
      Morgans. Cute. (I found a direct statement of this
      earlier but didn't note it.) The articles also
      illustrate that they are prepared for more.

      "The Fed has agreed to take over up to $30bn of Bear
      Stearns' assets, removing the risk for JP Morgan."

      Cute that they present it like Morgan is doing
      everyone a favour. Feds fund it AND remove most
      of the risk.

      This illustrates who's side the government is on
      "Steel, who worked under Paulson as head of equities
      and later vice chairman at Goldman Sachs Group Inc.,
      used his 30 years of experience on Wall Street to
      help hammer out two deals culminating in JP Morgan
      Chase's purchase of Bear Stearns."

      The Bears executives were given huge "bonuses" -
      curious when they almost killed the company. But
      I guess it depends on who they were
      really working for.

      They fail to observe that when the Fed creates
      this kind of money (they are not Federal nor do
      they have reserves) it deflates the value of all
      the other US$. They try to balance the impact
      by lowering the interest rate. And thats what
      they did.

      "Why is the Fed rescuing a non-bank that it does
      not regulate?" asks a former Fed chair
      http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/laland/2008/03/volcker-questio.html

      (if the player seems odd, note that the Fed has
      a board that liaises with the government and public
      but does not actually control the private bank.
      Its a kind of figurehead.)

      In '29 they withdrew 1/3 of the currency. Seems
      this time they're adding.

      Doubt this?
      "The actual process of money creation takes
      place primarily in banks ... bankers discovered
      that they could make loans merely by giving their
      promise to pay, or bank notes, to borrowers. In
      this way banks began to create money. Transaction
      deposits are the modern counterpart of bank notes.
      It was a small step from printing notes to making
      book entries crediting deposits of borrowers,
      which the borrowers in turn could 'spend' by writing
      checks, thereby 'printing' their own money."
      – Modern Money Mechanics, Fed Reserve Bank of Chicago

      "Banks create credit. It is a mistake to suppose
      that bank credit is created to any extent by the
      payment of money into the banks. A loan made by a
      bank is a clear addition to the amount of money
      in the community."
      – Encyclopædia Britannica, 14th Ed (pub. 1929 -
      not new info. They don't teach this in school though)

      Did you know you were printing money when you
      spent a loan or used a Visa card? Do you work for
      a company that 'finances' its operations? Then
      your pay did not exist until you got it, and
      then really only when you spent it. Money as
      is typically understood is a fiction, a fiction
      people can spend their lifetimes chasing and
      stressing about.

      "I care not what puppet is placed on the throne
      of England to rule the Empire. The man who controls
      Britain's money supply controls the British Empire
      and I control the British money supply."
      - Nathan Rothschild (re: Bank of England)

      The Fed too. Its privately owned. Ownership not
      known but pretty clear. Almost every country in
      the world now has a Fed. Iraq got its in '04.

      "It is well enough that the people of this nation
      do not understand our banking and monetary system,
      for if they did, I believe there would be a
      revolution before tomorrow morning."
      – Henry Ford

      Its nothing to be depressed or upset about though.
      Its a game. They're playing hardball. As per the
      Busting Loose post, its a game you can't win.
      So don't play it. Bust Loose. Change the rules.

      David

      -- In BLEEP_Vancouver, MTwain <yonibluestar> wrote:

      Looks like the deal cut with HedgeHog JP Morgan
      (Rockefeller) -- who (it is said) brought us the
      1929 Stock Market Crash, and the 9/11 Towers Crash --
      is that rather than putting us through ANOTHER 9/11
      or 1929 -- the FED (European Monarchy and Rothschilds)
      gave them Bear Stearns as a consolation prize.

      The US Gangsters still get their billions and
      trillions, the public maintains their customary
      enslavement -- and BOTH keep their traditional
      corporate market addiction (servitude to the
      European Bankers.)

      Gold Reaches One Thousand Dollars Per Ounce
      http://www.thebulliondesk.com

      US Taxpayers Give $30 Billion and Bear Stearns to
      Rockefeller/Morgan
      http://www.ft.com/cms/s/e2206ed2-f380-11dc-b6bc-0000779fd2ac.html

      Millennium Twain

      ..