Reply: "No More 9/11s" Deal Between 'Rockefellers' and 'Rothschilds' ...

  • Millennium Twain
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20 10:04 AM
      and now we have the internet -- to allude to another
      OjaiPost thread on the brain and the left and right
      hemispheres -- kind of a zillion times expanded corpus
      callosum -- corpus colossus, 'corpus cyber-ohm' -- to
      'zero-out' the mass-resistance to knowing and working
      in real-time collaboration with the global mind ...
      aka global consciousness, the Maadi, Adi-Shakti,
      Grid, Field etc ...

      http://www.ojaipost.com/2007/11/trillionaires_come_home_to_roo.shtml

      so that the violent binges (911s, Wars, Intelligence-
      Community-Generated Earthquakes, Bioweaponry, etc.) --
      those destructive dualistic [Christian and Universal]
      swings between wanton violent greed and apologetic
      repentance and 'making-up' -- need never occur/appear
      again ...

      as this GLOBAL HEART serves the same function of the
      Individual Heart and Body -- keeping us whole and
      true AND in the light of language/ancestry/memory/
      perspective.

      embraced by the divine harmonies, even when the
      transient pain/dischords pass through individual
      'organs' of our collective rainbow symphony.

      ..