Fwd: Electrodynamic Sensa-Verse ...

  • Millennium Twain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      --- In NuclearStructure, "Millennium Twain" <wrote:

      thanks to all our world-family members
      here at NuclearStructure who know and
      uphold this awakening and refining of our
      global consciousness.

      our ethical constitution of relationship.

      our collective heartmindbody born of respect.

      ~~

      and to all the new members from around this
      truly small biosphere, who in joining us have
      added to our spectrum of harmony, the integrity
      of this sacred hoop.

      ~~

      during this last week I have closely re-read
      my three proofs of metric relativity from
      1994 (the Electron, the Proton, and Proof)
      and was pleased to recall that it was all
      done in graphics. that is it was a series
      of about a hundred illustrations, which
      anyone can redo on a chalkboard, and SEE
      and even FEEL, their experience of divine
      nature ... leading to the creation of charge,
      the electron, and then the proton and all
      our material cosmos.

      physical house assembled from spiritual song
      ... light!

      ~~

      the sentiments I revisited, after more than
      a dozen years, of the simple child of wonder
      I was, and the unimaginable wealth of my world
      physics library, and the perspective that living
      nature provided me out in the woods ... in the
      company of BlueJay, Owl, Hawk, Deer, Coyote, Fox,
      Raccoon, Skunk, Possum, Mouse, Cricket and Frog ...

      who eased the loneliness and maintained steward-
      ship of a loving future ...

      and gave birth in me to an integrity of song,
      of seeing and knowing, security in growing ...

      and thus led me to Aotearoa, the Land of the Long
      White Cloud, and to Nippon, the Islands of Dogu-
      Sama's children of the Kami, and to the returning
      to Goddess Moon, the Chumash village of my
      childhood, with my wife Megumi-san, and a whole
      new-and-emerging world of gentlest gentling
      family.

      ~~

      this circle, this helicoidal umbilicus, this
      spiral trajectory of interlinked hands ... global
      human spirit-body ... seven billions of colours
      strong ...

      interwoven with the light of all our plant and
      animal relations, and all our sacred ancestors,
      in the totality, the episong, of this we ...

      our divine diversity ...

      maadi, maitreyah, matri-versity.

      one MotherSpirit, MotherMind, MotherSong,

      to illuminate the 'night',

      one ten hundred thousand million
      billion trillion quadrillion lights ...

      seamless,