David Rockefeller and Benjamin Fulford ...

  • Messiah Twain
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2007
      open letter to Benjamin Fulford
      by Millennium Twain

      [hoping for some response, but NOT
      more newspeak and cointel ...]

      ~~
      ~~~

      say it's not true, Ben-San!

      yesterday we heard the news on Rense.Com

      re: you have gone over to Rockefeller and
      the gangster-program, gangster-speak?

      is this 'reverse-psychology' you are using?

      you haven't written in a while. are you distancing
      yourselves from the lightworkers? from those
      seeking to heal the Earth, working to free the
      enslaved public?

      or are you actually gone over to giddiness, and
      Rockefeller, as your words and photo attest?

      this newspeak in your letters --

      re: http://www.rense.com/general79/benjk.htm

      is worthy of a corporate gangster mouthpiece
      like Al Gore, only designed to EXPAND the
      government, corporate and media fraud -- and
      the consumerism and industry and ecocide!

      we had hoped it was not YOUR chosen path!!

      as to your, written, cointel that "the 5 curses
      of humanity [are] war, poverty, environmental
      destruction, ignorance and disease" -- you
      sound like a neo-junior news reporter out to
      bludgeon the world, again! expand the dumbing
      down, once again.

      the medical industry is the evil, not disease.
      the media is the evil, not the 'ignorant people'.
      the banks and corporations ARE the poverty.
      the automotive industry, and oil industry, and
      most industry ARE the war machine!

      here are the ACTUAL five evils on Earth, if you
      and your [now] GLOBAL East-West Gang want to
      be honest -- and speak them -- and end them:

      1) the murder, past tense, of the forests and
      rainforests, and the VAST animal and plant
      diversity, our SACRED sisters and brothers.

      2) the murder, past tense, of the global Ocean,
      and essentially ALL of its large and populous
      life forms, again our sacred sisters and
      brothers.

      3) the destruction, past tense, of our atmosphere,
      [once-] living breath of Mother Gaia.

      4)our genocide against the Indigenous, Native,
      Aboriginal, Wild peoples of Earth, and all
      CULTURES, ancestral language and wisdom -- and
      our Gender-cide against girls and women, the
      patriarchy's universal violence, slavery,
      trafficking, and body-parts industries.

      5) universal disinformation, counter intelligence,
      dis-empowerment and enslavement of the professional,
      working, migrant, and all classes of peoples --
      under the claws of the Aristocracy!

      and 0) that NONE of these MONUMENTAL EVILS are
      being addressed by you -- or Rockefeller --
      or Rothschild -- or the IMF or WorldBank or CFR
      or TLC or Bilderbergers or the Churches -- or
      the Queen -- or the Emperor -- or any of the
      giddy Aristocracy.

      you apparently, and they, are just expanding
      the cointel, propaganda, and ecocide.

      or was this interview with Jeff Rense a fraud,
      not sponsored by you?

      are there [worlds of] words that were ommitted?

      is that NOT you and David Rockefeller in the
      photo, while David Rockefeller was in Japan to
      meet the Japanese Emperor?

      http://www.rense.com/general79/benjk.htm

      ???

      for ALL our SACRED relations,

      Millennium Twain

      father of the US/Intl Space Station Program,
      publisher of the Structure of the Atomic Nucleus,
      designer of the X49 Scramjet Spaceplane Series,
      visionary of Earth's Global Council of Elders

      ..
    • Millennium Twain
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2007
        kia ora, Suzanne,

        Maori blessings.

        thank you for responding.

        if you read the post again, you will note
        that there is NO more spiritual message than
        this -- than the message of the ravaging
        of Mother Earth, Divine Nature; the murder
        of the aboriginal peoples; the gendercide
        against women.

        this is what ALL the spiritual people of
        the planet are speaking of today -- and
        I am NOT referring to the fakers and money
        makers -- the GrandMothers and all true
        seers who are speaking for the healing of
        Mother Earth, and the Return of the Divine
        Feminine.

        nature and ethics is the source and power
        of sacred spirituality, the dance and the
        song of the Kundalini.

        SHE is all our sacred relations

        arohanui, enfolding love,

        Millennium Twain

        --- in TantricShamanism, S Brewer <pumalion> wrote:

        Hi M. Twain. I've noticed that many of your posts are not
        keeping to the guidelines set out for this group. We are
        all interested in discussing ideas related to spiritual
        growth and practice. Many of your posts are very political
        as well as rhetorical in nature and I don't believe they
        belong in this particular venue. While I may agree with
        some of your opinions and they may have some link to
        spiritual growth to you, they are not conducive to
        conversations about spiritual practice that the whole group
        could participate in and benefit from. I was really
        enjoying the topic we were discussing about acceptance vs.
        change and I felt so uncomfortably interrupted by your
        post. It's a good reminder for all of us be mindful of what
        this group is intended for. Peace and thanks for your
        consideration.
        -Suzanne