MORE GOP Frontrunner Ron Paul News!

  • L Larry
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011
      "Why Are We Threatening To Spread The War Into Iran!" Ron Paul (2007)
      http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=17128

      Ron Paul analysis
      By: Old_Logan
      Tags:

      CURRENT EVENTS
      POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION

      The best Ron Paul analysis you will ever read this campaign season…
      …comes from Glenn Greenwald. I’ve always admired Greenwald; however, I found myself cheering in agreement as I read his latest article, “Progressives and the Ron Paul fallacies”. He suggests that voters will have to decide for themselves on the lesser of evils (as usual). In doing so Greenwald pushes to the surface the numerous actions Obama has taken that goes directly against what self-righteous progressives are all about. It’s long, but read it http://www.salon.com/2011/12/31/progressives_and_the_ron_paul_fallacie... . It is truth. Yes, even the part about the newsletters. Here is an excerpt:
      The thing I loathe most about election season is reflected in the central fallacy that drives progressive discussion the minute “Ron Paul” is mentioned. As soon as his candidacy is discussed, progressives will reflexively point to a slew of positions he holds that are anathema to liberalism and odious in their own right and then say: how can you support someone who holds this awful, destructive position? The premise here — the game that’s being played — is that if you can identify some heinous views that a certain candidate holds, then it means they are beyond the pale, that no Decent Person should even consider praising any part of their candidacy.
      The fallacy in this reasoning is glaring.
      http://whatreallyhappened.com/ibertymaven.com/2011/12/31/the-best-ron-paul-analysis-you-will-ever-read-this-campaign-season/12065/

      How to Make History for Ron Paul 2012
      http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=17129

      Howard Stern Opens Up About Growing Up Jewish/Endorses Ron Paul
      By: ROTP
      Tags:

      ENTERTAINMENT

      Shock Jock Howard Stern reveals what it’s like growing up Jewish. BEWARE:Graphic Language!!
      http://revoltoftheplebs.wordpress.com/2011/12/31/howard-stern-being-a-jew-sucks/

      Why Ron Paul Matters
      By: poorrichard
      Tags:

      CORPORATE MEDIA
      POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION

      From the WSJ
      The controversy surrounding decades-old newsletters to which GOP presidential aspirant Ron Paul lent his name is regrettable. First, it is regrettable because the sometimes bigoted, intolerant content of those newsletters is inconsistent with the views of the congressman as understood by those of us who know him. Yet, while Mr. Paul disavows supporting those ideas, he refuses to repudiate his close association with their likely source, Lew Rockwell, head of the Alabama-based Mises Institute.
      http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com/2011/12/why-ron-paul-matters.html

      Jewry's Push To Stop Ron Paul
      Tags:

      COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XKCc5SYCisQ

      From Israel: Vote Ron Paul and Let My People Go!
      By: Old_Logan
      Tags:

      CURRENT EVENTS
      DICTATORSHIP
      ISRAEL
      POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION

      There are two kinds of human beings. Those who want power, and those who want freedom. You can tell which one’s which very easily.
      Ron Paul doesn’t want to be President to “give” me freedom. He doesn’t own my freedom and he didn’t give it to me. The only reason Ron Paul wants to be President is to stop punishing people for using their freedom that is rightfully theirs. He wants no power. This is clear to anyone who listens to him speak.

      http://settlersofsamaria.org/vote-ron-paul-free-israel/

      a veteran speak out about iraq and ron paul
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cJ0fMx4fHA&feature=related

      Stop Vote Fraud in 2012
      Tags:

      CORPORATE MEDIA
      COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA
      POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION

      This lens to encourage ALL eligible Americans to get out and vote. 2012 is going to be a very tough year. There is major division in the Republican ranks - Ron Paul on one side against all the others.
      Vote fraud by the Republicans has been rampant in the elections for the last 20 or more years - possibly even as far back as Richard Nixon.
      But this year the election is even more important than ever before - because if Ron Paul does not win the White House - then the economy, the country and indeed possibly even the entire world, may collapse into economic ruin.
      Ron Paul is the only candidate who has a real plan to help the USA to recover its former glory and become the economic beacon it once was.
      http://www.squidoo.com/stop-vote-fraud-2012