Let Us Punish Anti Semitism Not Reward It

  • fellowtruthteller
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2006
      Let Us Punish Anti Semitism Not Reward It
      GeorgeAllen2008 group:

      If you feel, as I do, that the campaign tactics used against Senator
      Allen in 2006 should, at the very least, be investigated and exposed,
      please indicate what you will be doing about it.
      Please also read more by Googleing the following articles:

      Anatomy Of The George Allen Lynching

      Help Us Expose The Lynching of George Allen

      HILLARYS HATCHET JOB ON GEORGE ALLEN CRUMBLES

      DONT LET PARIS PICK AMERICAS NEXT PRESIDENT

      CLINTON FRENCH CONNECTIONS TO GEORGE ALLEN LYNCHING

      CLINTONS CONNECTED TO THE GEORGE ALLEN LYNCHING

      Are Saddams Saddemocrats Behind The George Allen Lynching

      Politics and Bedfellows An Age Old Story Told Once Again

      Webb Backer Hillary Clinton Linked to Union Leader Arrested on
      Racketeering Charges

      You just have to go to http://www.google.com/
      scroll down to Advanced Search click on Advanced Search and put any
      one of those
      titles above in with the exact phrase and click on Google Search
      It is my hope that the investigation and expose of those tactics
      will lead to
      the setting aside of the results of the election, and the stepping
      aside of
      James Webb, a.k.a. Jim Webb, so that Senator Allen may be declared
      the choice of
      the people of Virginia for the United States Senate.
      Please vote for as many as you wish
      I will research the matter myself
      I will bring the matter to the attention of President Bush
      I will bring the matter to the attention of Vice President Cheney
      I will bring the matter to the attention of the FBI
      I will bring the matter to the attention of the Federal Election
      Commission
      I will bring the matter to the attention of every newspaper in
      Virginia
      I will bring the matter to the attention of every TV station in
      Virginia
      I will bring the matter to the attention of every radio station in
      Virginia

      I will contact the national media
      I will call Virginia radio talk shows about this
      I will call national radio talk shows about this
      I will write letters to the editor of every newspaper in Virginia
      I will post my ideas at this group about what more can be done about
      this

      o I will research the matter myself
      o I will bring the matter to the attention of President Bush
      o I will bring the matter to the attention of Vice President Cheney
      o I will bring the matter to the attention of the FBI
      o I will bring the matter to the attention of the Federal Election
      Commission
      o I will bring the matter to the attention of every newspaper in
      Virginia
      o I will bring the matter to the attention of every TV station in
      Virginia
      o I will bring the matter to the attention of every radio station in
      Virginia
      o I will contact the national media
      o I will call Virginia radio talk shows about this
      o I will call national radio talk shows about this
      o I will write letters to the editor of every newspaper in Virginia
      o I will post my ideas at this group about what more can be done
      about this

      web site listed above.
      Former Reagan Navy Secretary and now Democratic Senate hopeful from
      Virginia James Webb is being accused of anti-Semitism for a flier
      produced against his opponent Harris Miller.
      By James Joyner
      Senate candidate James H. Webb, President Reagan's former Navy
      secretary, was criticized by his Jewish opponent Friday over a
      campaign flier that depicted the opponent with a hooked nose and
      cash spilling from his pockets. The flier was intended for
      distribution among labor groups. It was titled "Miller the Job
      Killer," referring to Webb's opponent for the Democratic nomination
      in Tuesday's primary, businessman Harris Miller.
      The flier, drawn in comic-book cartoon style, depicts Miller with a
      grotesquely hooked nose and cash overflowing from his suit pockets
      as he orders an underling to find ways to export U.S. jobs overseas.
      The flier refers to Miller as the "anti-Christ of outsourcing."
      Miller called it "despicable." "One of the things I hoped we would
      keep out of this campaign, because it has nothing to do with the
      campaign, is my religion and my background," Miller said."
      source:
      http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/2006/06/james_webb_accused_
      of_anti-semitism_in_democratic_primary/

      Here are some excerpts from that anti-Miller flyer
      click on the url immediately below to see it:
      http://notlarrysabato.typepad.com/doh/files/miller_flyer_color.pdf
      which was "paid for and authorized by webb for senate.
      www.webbforsenate.com" whose caricature drawings of Democrat Harris
      Miller, who happens to be Jewish, look like they came straight out
      of some nazi Germany era anti-Semitic propaganda piece, have him
      saying: "Let them eat cake.", which of course he never said, and
      which has a footnote stating "1. Attributed to Marie Antoinette
      shortly before she was beheaded in 1793." as if Miller had actually
      said it.
      "Harris Miller, a corporate lobbyist, made his fortune by advocating
      the outsourcing of American jobs. Called the "anti-Christ of
      outsourcing," 1. Attributed to Marie Antoinette shortly before she
      was beheaded in 1793. As Virginia's Senator, Jim Webb will be a
      voice for working Virginians and will fight for what is really
      importantÂ….
      Root out corporate corruption and end the lobbyist stranglehold on
      Congress, restoring confidence in our government. paid for and
      authorized by webb for senate. www.webbforsenate.com "

      The anti-Semitic campaign waged against Democrat Harris Miller,
      Webb's Jewish opponent in the Virginia Senatorial Primary, was only
      a warm up for the anti-Semitic campaign waged against Webb's
      opponent in the general election, Republican Senator George Allen,
      whose mother is Jewish. Chances are good that the anti-Semitic flyer
      against Harris Miller described above would have landed Webb in jail
      in Europe, where there are laws against such things. Europe, after
      all, knows that hate speech leads to action. Hitler's Mein Kampf led
      to The Holocaust. In America it got Webb the nomination of his party
      for the US Senate. Don't let Webb benefit from the anti-Semitic
      attacks launched against Senator Allen. Please help to expose those
      who waged those deceitful hate filled anti-Semitic campaigns
      against Democrat Harris Miller and Republican George Allen.