  • fellowtruthteller
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2006
      GeorgeAllen2008 group:

      If you feel, as I do, that the campaign tactics used against Senator
      Allen in
      2006 should, at the very least, be investigated and exposed,
      please indicate what you will be doing about it.
      Please also read more by Googleing the following articles:
      DONT LET PARIS PICK AMERICAS NEXT PRESIDENT
      CLINTON FRENCH CONNECTIONS TO GEORGE ALLEN LYNCHING
      CLINTONS CONNECTED TO THE GEORGE ALLEN LYNCHING
      Are Saddams Saddemocrats Behind The George Allen Lynching
      Politics and Bedfellows An Age Old Story Told Once Again
      Webb Backer Hillary Clinton Linked to Union Leader Arrested on
      Racketeering
      Charges

      Help Us Expose The Lynching of George Allen
      Anatomy Of The George Allen Lynching
      You just have to go to http://www.google.com/
      scroll down to Advanced Search click on Advanced Search and put any
      one of those
      titles above in with the exact phrase and click on Google Search
      It is my hope that the investigation and expose of those tactics
      will lead to
      the setting aside of the results of the election, and the stepping
      aside of
      James Webb, a.k.a. Jim Webb, so that Senator Allen may be declared
      the choice of
      the people of Virginia for the United States Senate.
      Please vote for as many as you wish
      I will research the matter myself
      I will bring the matter to the attention of President Bush
      I will bring the matter to the attention of Vice President Cheney
      I will bring the matter to the attention of the FBI
      I will bring the matter to the attention of the Federal Election
      Commission
      I will bring the matter to the attention of every newspaper in
      Virginia
      I will bring the matter to the attention of every TV station in
      Virginia
      I will bring the matter to the attention of every radio station in
      Virginia

      I will contact the national media
      I will call Virginia radio talk shows about this
      I will call national radio talk shows about this
      I will write letters to the editor of every newspaper in Virginia
      I will post my ideas at this group about what more can be done about
      this

      o I will research the matter myself
      o I will bring the matter to the attention of President Bush
      o I will bring the matter to the attention of Vice President Cheney
      o I will bring the matter to the attention of the FBI
      o I will bring the matter to the attention of the Federal Election
      Commission
      o I will bring the matter to the attention of every newspaper in
      Virginia
      o I will bring the matter to the attention of every TV station in
      Virginia
      o I will bring the matter to the attention of every radio station in
      Virginia
      o I will contact the national media
      o I will call Virginia radio talk shows about this
      o I will call national radio talk shows about this
      o I will write letters to the editor of every newspaper in Virginia
      o I will post my ideas at this group about what more can be done
      about this

      web site listed above.