1742Two Muslim mothers are sitting in the cafe

  • Rich Martin
    Oct 1, 2008
      Two Muslim mothers are  sitting in the cafe

      chatting over a pint of goat's milk.

      The older of the moms pulls out her bag

      and starts flipping  through pictures

      and reminiscing.

      This is my oldest son, Mohammed.

      He would be 24 now.'

      The other mom replies, 'I remember him as a baby.'

      Mom says, 'He's a martyr now.'

      'Oh, so sad my dear.'

      Mom flips to another picture.

      'And this is my second son, Kalid.

      He would be 21.'

       'Oh I remember him.

      He had such curly hair when he was born.'

      Mom sighs, 'He's a martyr, too.'

       'Oh gracious me,' says the second mother.

      'And this is my third son. My beautiful Ahmed!

      He would be 18'.  Mom whispers.

      'Yes,' says her friend enthusiastically,

      'I remember when he first started school.'

      'He's a martyr also, Mom says, with tears in her eyes.

      After a pause and a deep sigh,

      the second Muslim mother looks wistfully at the

      photos and says........ ...

       'They blow up so fast, don't they?'

      The only thing worse than Waco is the ongoing cover-up.

      http://www.document arywire.com/ waco-the- big-lie/
      http://video. google.com/ videoplay? docid=4298137966 377572665
      http://www.myspace. com/bdsda
      http://www.movie- forumz.org/ showthread. php?t=35645&highlight=waco