YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS !!

  • ky_nglls
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2006
      This message applies to every breathing American, no matter what you
      believe in or don't. Whether you claim to be a flag waver, or a flag
      burner: Whether you claim to believe there's a God, or not: Whether
      you love Bush, or just want him to drown: There is something really
      seriously wrong with our country, and the fact that it would turn out
      this way has been predictable for years. The problem is, no one wants
      to hear it because America's CHURCHES have caused it, and who among
      you wants to go against THEM.
      .
      WANT PROOF !!
      .
      I have found more SCRIPTURAL proof than you care to look at.
      .
      Its called The Abomination That Causes Desolation.
      .
      http://www.america-in-prophecy.org/INV15KKKK.html
      .
      Although all of the one hundred or so articles in the index this link
      takes you to support what I just said, If you go directly to page
      fifteen (15) there won't be any doubt left in your mind. There's even
      a section that provides a place for you to cite any Scripture you
      think proves what is being said is wrong.
      .
      I personally would like to see more reader comments, if anyone cares
      to try and stump the writers.
      .
      If you have a dispute with something written in the
      America-In-Prophecy site, but do not want to submit it personally,
      please send it to me, and I'll be glad to submit your challenge for
      you in your name. I have mailed questions to the site, and the
      writers are very prompt with their replies.
      My e-mail address is ky_nglls@... .
      .
      Hope to hear from you soon.
      .