I JUST WANT TO APOLOGIZE

  • pat_in_the_hat_briggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2005
      To the one and only true God whom I serve, I am offering this formal
      public apology for the inhumane treatment handed out by my fellow
      Americans and our government to your prophet and witness to America,
      Vince Diehl. Neither your servant or any other human being should
      ever be treated in this way, and certainly not by the government that
      claims to protect their citizens rights rather than carrying out such
      demonic practices.

      Therefore, I publicly ask your forgiveness for unknowingly being in
      any way part of what has been done to Mr. Diehl, and allowing my
      country to become a place where such horrible things could happen.
      When your wrath is poured out on this country, and I completely
      understand why it will be, I humbly ask that you will consider my
      ignorance and contrition as I present this public apology to whomever
      will read it and know of my guilt and sorrow over it. I ask your
      forgiveness, in Christ's name, and apologize publicly for my family
      being part of the persecution of your bond servant, Vince Diehl.
      For anyone who is wondering what this apology is about, you will find
      what America did to Vince Diehl at:

      <http://www.america-in-prophecy.org/K-1_frames.html>

      The hundred or so prophecies that Vince Diehl issued in writing in
      the early 1990's regarding America are found at:

      <http://www.america-in-prophecy.org/K-2_frames.html>

      Pat