Hi I'm new here and I want to say hi.

  • steelfish_11701
    Message 1 of 57 , Jul 23, 2000
      Hi fellow artist, I'm looking to see some new
      ideas <br>and hope you lik some of mine. If interrested
      I<br>have a www page with geocities. so I hope you check it
      out. I woud like to get an opinion from some of my own
      peers.
    • saoshyantt
      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 26, 2002
        Hi friends,<br>I`m an artisan from Iran and would love to<br>know about your folk art.