Re: [worldcoingallery] I need help

  • Zdravko Bošnjak
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 17, 2011
      On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 12:58 AM, Carlos <boricapicua@...> wrote:

      Hello everybody, My name is Carlos and I am new to the group. I can use a little help with a 50 Centesimos de Franco 1891 coin from the Dominican Republic. I dont have a 19th Century catalog yet and need a number to put on it and maybe a little info on the coin. I looked on the DR list and did not find it, your help would be greatly appreciated, Carlos

      Carlos Ancient Coins
      Miami, Florida
      http://doncstamps.com/ancient_coins.html

      --
      Pozdrav od Zdravka
      Greetings, Zdravko from Croatia

    • Ole Sjoelund
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 18, 2011
        Hi Carlos,

        use this link to the Krause & Mishler site:

        and click on : Find my coin, give the country, the year and the denomination and you'll receive the km#....

        Easy, isn't it

        Ciao

        Ole Sjoelund
        A Dane in Paris