7 messages added in the last 7 days
An information exchange line on captive bat care and rehabilitation. Topics include rehabilitation techniques, anatomy, physiology, behavior, captivity, conservation, diseases, parasites and other medical conditions, education, and public health considerations. Worldwide members include both novices and authorities on the care of microbats and megabats.
- May 11, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.