Hannity is taking advantage of people's ignorance

  • Ben Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2011
      --- In Freedom_of_Information@yahoogroups.com, Rubikonn 2 <rubikonn2@...> wrote:

      > HEADLINE: Hannity debate: chapter 3, verse 28 of Quran instructs
      > Muslims to lie

      http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/the-ugly-truth-podcast-feb-15-2011/#comments

      SAVE THE GOYIM says:
      February 16, 2011 at 1:47 am

      << I wish that I had a way of determining whether or not the following
      information (below) contains an accurate translation of the Islamic Holy Book,
      the Q'uran, or whether it's some type of chicanery that's intended to inflame US
      public opinion against Arabs and Moslems.

      I'm looking forward to coming back here again tomorrow and reading all of your

      I regret that I have a very limited understanding of Islam, just like most of my
      fellow US citizens.

      Thanking you kindly,

      << Save the Goyim

      http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/the-ugly-truth-podcast-feb-15-2011/#comments