Re: [world_peace_movement] Obama should stop sending troops to Afghanistan

  • Salahuddin Ayubi
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2009
      At the end of the day Obama is not going to be any differnt from GWB.
                     Ayubi

      From: mosharraf khokon <mosharrafkhokon@ yahoo.com>
      To: world_peace_ movement@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, February 21, 2009, 9:16 PM

      Greeting from the heart of Bangladesh . The following open letters including the avbove subject is sent to various departments of Mr. Obama’s government.

      Thanks & regards,

      mosharraf khokon

      “Dear Mr. Obama,

      Greeting from the heart of Bangladesh . You have come to power as the president of USA by chanting slogan of “Change”, not only in USA but also around the globe.

      But we are disappointedly looking that you and your team didn’t change the foreign policy regarding Afghanistan . We couldn’t comment just now regarding other issue including the most crucial issue of Israel-Palestine.

      We, the peace loving people earnestly request you, please keep your words and start talk with Taliban of Afghanistan, Korea & Iran , Cuba & Venezuela , Pakistan & India . We also request you as a first step of change; please stop sending troops to Afghanistan .

      Hope you will take sincere action to stop violence mostly sponsored by Israel & USA & collaborates through out the world openly or secretly.

      Thanks & Regards,

      Mosharraf Khokon

      Poet, Organizer

      Secretary General, WPM”