The Controlled Media

  • Fasih Ur Rehman Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013

      *Who has elected the Media?
      *Who has given them the license to shape, mold and control our minds and thinking?
      *How come a corrupt blackmailing profession become "sacred" ?
      *How can media remains without accountability?
      *How come even the Judiciary , government and the nation remains hostage to few unknown men who control the advertising, media and channels?
      *Who has given the right to media to declare what kind of Pakistan we need? *How come the Duffers, secular, Money driven anchors become so important that they become the King Makers, Intellectuals and analysts ?

      Now let me tell you, this is the sinister evil Taboo subject they don't want you to talk about. That is why the media wants democracy as the Capitalists thrive on the blackmailing power of media to control the hearts and minds of the nation and the people.

      You think you are free to vote, to elect, to chose what you want to wear or eat ! In reality, each and every move of your life is controlled by evil men who are only interested in selling their products, ideas, ideology and beliefs to you....
      No Offense , But you have been injected the silly ideas of freedom without limitations, so that we become more and more realists like west..
      The Channels are worse than street pimps in selling moral and spiritual anarchy -- the literal Prostitutes !!
      Wake up, what you see is , what they want you to see !

      In an Islamic society, Media would be most harshly controlled and no Banker, Capitalist or Gangster will be allowed to spread moral, mental, spiritual or national anarchy to the masses. That is why you find the media as the biggest opponent of Shariah Rule and Law and biggest supporters of Capitalistic Democracy...
      Now you get it ? Don't you think so ?