Help us to Help Others: Please Vote for Bangladesh Association, Houston at ChaseGiving

  • Syed Monowar Reshad
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2012
      Hello Everybody,

      This is our great pleasure to announce that Bangladesh Association, Houston -- one of the oldest and largest Bangladeshi Organizations in the US -- has been chosen among 196 organizations for Chase Bank's Community Giving Program. What it means is if we get enough votes on their Facebook campaign we would earn a decent share from their $5,000,000.00 community grants!

      Funds earned through this program will be used for local community development (including but not limited to Community Clinic, Bangla School, Emergency Community Fund, building Bangladesh American Center and so) as well as disaster relief program, helping acid victims and various other charity activities in Bangladesh. Please go to www.bangladesh-association.com to check all our community activities in more than past three decades.

      Two simple  ways to vote: Chase online and Facebook.

      1. Facebook account login:

      www.chase.com/ChaseGiving (In search Charities type in “BANGLADESH ASSOCTION”)

      If you have a Chase account and a Facebook account, you can vote twice.

      You can earn a bonus vote! Just share a link form the chase Community app to your timeline in Facebook. If one of your friends links back to the Chase Community Giving app and cast a vote of their own, you have earned an extra vote. You can cast vote again for us.

      Anyone can vote from anywhere in the world and there is absolutely no purchase necessary. Furthermore, it only takes 30 seconds to cast your vote online at your convenience before September 19, 2012.

      Your only 30 second means a lot to us!

      Thanks and best regards.

      -Reshad, Houston, TX