EID MUBARAK To UMMAT -E- MUHAMMAD SAW
- EID MUBARAKTIPS ON HOW TO SPEND THE DAY OF EID:
- Keep in mind the pleasure of Allah and uphold Shari'ah at ALL times
- Should Eid be made at my mum or your mum or whoever/wherever? This requires Mashurah (mutual consultation). Mashurah is a Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah (Sallalaho alaihe wassallam).Try to compromise and accommodate each other.
- Avoid over eating and other festivities that have no benefit.
- Visit the poor, needy, orphans, elderly and sick.
- Maintain and strengthen family bonds- Rasulullah (S.A.W) is reported to have said, "Anyone who wishes to have his means of livelihood enlarged and a prolonged life, should treat his relatives with kindness."
- Don't forget the poor and needy Muslims in all parts of the world in your du'as and charity.
- Be punctual with our acts of worship on this joyous day.
Please remember all Muslims of this world belongs to ONE UMMAT.
Once again wish u Happy Eid.
Fasih ur Rahman