Virus alert - and this is really from Evan Cohen, not some impersonating bot thingie

  • E C
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      Dear All,

      An email was sent out a few hours ago to the mailing list, appearing to be from this yahoo account. There was no subject (I *never* email without a subject) and the entire content consisted of a link. Please ignore this email, as it wasn't really sent from my account.

      I have since contacted Yahoo regarding the problem and taken additional precautions, which I hope are successful...

      All the best,

      Evan (Cohen)