Consensus game, move 6

  • Mike Holland
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2003
      The three possible moves suggested so far are:-

      (1) DIRIGE (O1d) for 9 points, leaving EI
      (2) GIRLIE (M3d) for 16 points, leaving EI
      (3) GENII (I10a) for 8 points, leaving EIR

      Although GIRLIE scores best, it opens another bonus opportunity. On balance I favour GENII as it leaves us with the useful R from a previously vowel-heavy rack.

      My vote therefore goes for GENII, which I hope doesn't give us any delusions of grandeur!

      Mike