Wordperfect for iPad!

  • premaks
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2014

      Sorry if this topic was already mentioned. Is there a WordPerfect for iPad?

    • jrethorst
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 24, 2014
        Search conversations, i.e. messages, for "iPad". There was a substantive thread in June.

        John R.
      • Randy B. Singer
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 25, 2014
          On Jul 24, 2014, at 5:14 AM, premaks@... [wordperfectmac] wrote:

          > Is there a WordPerfect for iPad?

          There is a virtualized cloud-based version for the iPad. However, it only works when you have an Internet connection:

          http://www.wordperfect.com/us/product/ipad-download/

          https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wordperfect-x7/id654787680?mt=8

          http://wpforipad.com/

          There are also a number of WP document viewers. For instance:
          https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wordperfect-viewer-for-ipad/id409117147?mt=8

          Randy B. Singer

          Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance

          http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 26, 2014
            In case you didn't find the earlier thread, the key message is here:

            I found it essentially unusable, but it's free (for a limited time, apparently), so you can try it for yourself. Search WordPerfect X7 in the App Store. I hope other participants in this thread will report their experience with the app, which may be different from mine.