[ANN] SheepShaver-WP Install 2.0.3

  • jrethorst
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2014

      Complete automatic install of SheepShaver and WordPerfect, for Intel Macs and OS 10.5 and later.

      This update fixes an issue with SheepShaver startup on OS versions 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and 10.9 (Mavericks). Many other improvements as well.

      To upgrade an existing install of SheepShaver, copy any files you want to save to the Unix (shared) disk. Quit SheepShaver, open this disk image and, from SheepShaver_folder, run SheepShaver-WP Uninstall. Then, from the root level of the disk image, run SheepShaver-WP_2.0.3 Install.

      Or, this install's SheepShaver disk is compatible with WPMacApp, the other (and excellent) SheepShaver-WordPerfect package here. Simply drop the ShSh-WP disk image on WPMacApp when it is not running and follow the prompts.

      Free in the Links section here, in the SheepShaver and Basilisk folder, as SheepShaver-WP Install 2.0.3.

      John R.

    • Gilbert, Geoff
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2014
        John
        Installed on the MacBook Pro. Runs perfectly. Now all I need to do is find someone with a 400K floppy reader and I can enjoy Lemmings again.
        Geoff
        ------------------
        Geoff Gilbert
        Professor of Law

[...]

[...]