Re: [ANN:] WPMacApp with faster printing

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2013
      WPMacApp is a very impressive package. It's a full-blown OSX application that takes advantage of the latest Apple technology. It's sleek, sophisticated and fast.

      I find that if you activate the Spaces utility and set WPMacApp to run in its own space, you can then run it full-screen, and WordPerfect becomes the equal of any OSX app there is.

      Ed, way to go!

      John R.

      I've updated the WPMacApp system so that it uses a faster method
      of printing to the OS X printer - and faster also at other
      features such as saving PDF files from WP to OS X.
      Instead of using a folder action script, as before, it uses
      something called a launch daemon. The speed improvement should be
      obvious under OS X 10.7 and 10.8, not so obvious but still
      significant under 10.6.
      You don't need to uninstall anything to use the new version. Just
      copy the new version over the old and it will remove the old
      printing system and install the new printing system when you
      start it up.
      Same download link as before: