RE: [wpmac] Re: New WP Mac Facebook page

  • jrethorst
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 20, 2013

      Consistent with your long stewardship of this service, the Facebook option is creative and constructive.

      > With continuing appreciation,

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, <wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      John -
      1. veni vidi vici Yes, I opened. Yes, the layout, is consistent with purpose and so indicated with 'thumbs up', per the crux of your inquiry.
      2. I SUPPORT your approach - - - especially with respect to responsible marketing / 'awareness' / dissemination of benefit from the endless hours of constructive effort stored on the Yahoops server. Legacy members of this List continue to be served via the Yahoo link. 'Choice' is not a 'dirty word', nor is Facebook.
      3. My delimited Facebook account serves usage to maintain contact with valued friends based upon their choice. My choice mirrors that posted on the List re security concerns, etc., thus do not update, post, etc. The Facebook RECORD speaks. Security and risk / benefit for Facebook is consistent with their stated commitment. Risk to a user accessing the WP Mac page becomes essentially zero assuming that good web practices are employed.

      Consistent with your long stewardship of this service, the Facebook option is creative and constructive.

      With continuing appreciation,
      Bill Hunter

      Thanks Bill.