Support for both SheepShaver installs

  • jcrethorst
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 14, 2013
      When I posted announcements today about QuickFind 3.1.1 and Free Backup 3.1.1, I neglected to add that they work with both SheepShaver/WordPerfect packages here: WPMacApp and SheepShaver-WP.

      However, I didn't neglect to point this out for OSX Lookup 1.0.3, also announced today.

      John R.
    • gnuugnarlson
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 29, 2013

        John,

        When I looked for SheepShaver-WP in the files section in the "SheepShaver & Basilisk" folder, I did not find it.

        A directory listing of what I found on Nov 29, 2013 at 3:45 PM is

        Clipboard use with SheepShaver or Basilisk

        SheepShaver_UB_20101106.zip 64-bit capable universal binary of 6 November 2011
        1301 KB

        None of these have your SheepShaver-WP name nor a 2013 date.  I am either not reading what I am seeing correctly or I am not looking in the right place. If you would clarify where I should look in the LINKS folder, I would appreciate it.

        Happy Thanksgiving,

        Gnuu Gnarlson

        ---In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, <jcrethorst@...> wrote:

        When I posted announcements today about QuickFind 3.1.1 and Free Backup 3.1.1, I neglected to add that they work with both SheepShaver/WordPerfect packages here: WPMacApp and SheepShaver-WP.

        However, I didn't neglect to point this out for OSX Lookup 1.0.3, also announced today.

        John R.
      • jrethorst
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 29, 2013
          The two SheepShaver installs are too large to be added to the Files section (the new Yahoo seems to support 2gb of files, but only 10mb per file), so they're in the Links section, in the SheepShaver and Basilisk folder.

          John R.

          ---In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, <gnuugnarlson@...> wrote:

[...]

        • John Joseph McVeigh
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 29, 2013
            On 29 Nov 2013 13:21:18 -0800, johnrethorst@... wrote:

            > The two SheepShaver installs are too large to be added to the Files section (the new Yahoo seems to support 2gb of files, but only 10mb per
            > file), so they're in the Links section, in the SheepShaver and Basilisk folder.

            Perhaps it would be worthwhile putting a document containing both the above explanation and the relevant links in the Files section. This might hall people like the original poster.

            John Joseph McVeigh
            Butler, Maryland USA
          • gnuugnarlson
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 29, 2013
              John,
              Thank you for the clear pointer. I am now downloading the file. With your suggestion, it was quick to find.
              Happy Thanksgiving to you and John Joseph McVeigh
              Gnuu Gnarlson,
              Scribe with a Stylus

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 2, 2013
                Done. Thanks for the suggestion.