[wpmac] RE: Re: WordPerfect documents are garbled

  • jcrethorst
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 12, 2013
      As configured, only moderators can upload files. The OP could send a file as an attachment to one of us. But she has done that, and several knowledgeable people were unable to recognize it as an originally well-formed file. I think we need to ask about the history of these files -- how they came to be garbled.

      > I think what you would need to do is to upload a
      sample file to the Files page associated with
      this group