Re: [ANN:] WPMacApp with OS X help menu

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2013
      That's a very nice, very professional Help menu, and will be worth a lot in terms of getting people who are thinking of adopting SheepShaver to stick around. Part of the Mac paradigm, so to speak, is that its users don't read manuals. This has been announced with pride at more than one MacExpo and Berkeley Mac Users Group. For SS, in my package at least, there's no Help menu but there are half a dozen readme files in PDF and RTF scattered around. The package is thus less helpful than one with your menu. Congratulations!