Re: Fonts

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 16 8:21 PM
      By the way, please let us know what fonts you're missing. I tried to include all the usual fonts in the WPMacApp, but you may have bought some additional fonts, or you were using other programs that installed fonts.

      To others who participated in this thread: please note that was asking about adding fonts that he already has on another machine, not a general question about font technology.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Doug Auwarter <dauwarter@...> wrote:

      > How can I add fonts to WP mac app in Sheepshaver? My documents don't look the same as the ones created in Classic environment on another computer because some fonts are missing.
      > Mac Mini Intel (recent) OS 10.8.4
      > Thanks!
      > Doug

    • Doug Auwarter
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 17 8:55 AM
        Thanks! I'm sure you're right, in regards to having added fonts. I haven't had a chance to make an extensive checklist, but so far the ones I'm missing are Bradley Hand and the Bernhard family. Seems to me that I got Bernhard from the original WP 3.1 or 3.5 program I purchased years ago, but I could be wrong.
        Again, thanks for the help!
        Doug

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 17 1:31 PM
          I don't think I can help with Bradley Hand, but here's how to add the Bernhard family to the existing WPMac setup. (I'll make sure it's added to the program the next time I upload it).

          Start up the WPMacApp.

          Shut down WordPerfect itself.

          Double-click the WPMac HD icon at the upper right. In the window, find the folder named Installers. Scroll down until you find WP Installers. Double-click "WP Installers' to open its window.

          Double-click on Install Corel WordPerfect 3.5e.

          Click Continue, then Accept, then Continue.

          Then STOP and follow these instructions VERY carefully!!! Read them two or three times before proceeding!

          In the upper left of the "Install Corel WordPerfect 3.5e" window you will see "Easy Install." Click on the down arrow and choose Custom Install

          Make absolutely certain that Custom Install is visible, and that all the checkboxes beneath it are empty.

          Scroll down in the list of checkboxes until you find WP Fonts. Check the box next to WP Fonts. Make sure that NO other boxes are checked.

          Click Install. At the Choose Language dialogue box, it probably doesn't matter which you choose, but choose United States anyway. Continue with the installation, and follow the prompts to restart the system.

          When it starts up again, the Bernhard fonts should be installed. You'll have to transfer Bradley Hand from your other computer, following the procedure I described in an earlier message.