SheepShaver app application menu (was: Special keys for SheepShaver)

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 14, 2013
      Which reminds me of the (hopefully) only mistake I made in SheepShaver-WP_1.5, that the Application Menu at the far right of the menu bar only shows icons. It's easy enough to drag the separator to the left an inch, so you can now see the names of the apps you're switching to, either with ApplWindows' keystrokes or with the mouse directly on the menu.