SheepShaver builds & bugs (was: Special keys for SheepShaver)

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 14, 2013
      That's very impressive, to have learned how to build SS.

      It's a tremendous app in any case, as we here in the WP group would be in a position to say, and it keeps getting better.

      Do any recent builds allow the Mac to sleep automatically when SS is running? That would be a big help. I don't know anything about it, but suspect that that fix would be elsewhere in development than making a build.

      > Incidentally, I've now finally figured out how to add a Help menu to
      SheepShaver's top-line menu (in addition to the solitary Window menu), and it
      should now be possible to build help into SheepShaver and (maybe) make it easier
      to get started. I've posted a build of SheepShaver with a help menu in the
      forums at emaculation.com. It's been quite an education in Xcode, which I had
      never used before.
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 14, 2013
        Which reminds me of the (hopefully) only mistake I made in SheepShaver-WP_1.5, that the Application Menu at the far right of the menu bar only shows icons. It's easy enough to drag the separator to the left an inch, so you can now see the names of the apps you're switching to, either with ApplWindows' keystrokes or with the mouse directly on the menu.