Re: [ANN:] WPMacApp revised again

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2013
      John noticed that the option in the WPMacApp to run in a quasi-full-screen mode (accessible by holding down the Alt key when launching the application) wasn't working correctly. If you encounter this problem, solve it by going into the System Folder (in the WPMacApp), then Preferences, and delete the file Display Preferences. Then restart the WPMacApp.

      The current version of the download does not have this problem (because the Display Preferences file has been deleted from it).