Re: [wpmac] WordPerfect backwards compatibility

    Message 1 of 30 , Jul 28 8:53 PM
      Message #7893 already points to the appropriate forum for questions about WordPerfect itself (http://wpuniverse.com) but surely this is the appropriate forum - and in fact the only forum with the requisite expertise - for asking about any version of WordPerfect being used on a Macintosh computer.

      > Then would it be too much to ask that extended discussions (20+ messages and counting) be taken to an appropriate Windows-oriented discussion forum?
    • James Voelzow
      Message 2 of 30 , Jul 29 1:35 PM
        FWIW--I use WPMac App and WP Mac 3.5 (and Boot Camp for any unusual PC needs), but I still find the discussions re different options/applications for utilizing WP Mac interesting and informative. Seems on topic to me.

        Just my 2ยข

        Jim