A workaround for color-changes after minimizing SheepShaver

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2013
      Some OS X versions of SheepShaver (including the one in my WPMacApp, though not, I think, the one in John's SheepShaver-WP system) have an annoying problem: if you minimize SheepShaver and then restore it, the colors on the SheepShaver screen will be wrong (gray gets replaced with light blue, etc.).

      A simple one-click method of restoring the correct colors may be found here:

      http://www.emaculation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8094&p=45910#p45910

      This solution became possible when John found a copy of the GTQ Scripting Library and posted it in the Files section here.