Re: OSA Menu (was: New files posted)

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013
      The site has been "in transition" for at least three or four years. Some
      of the software is accessible also via the Wayback Machine:

      http://web.archive.org/web/20010917042748/http://www.lazerware.com/softw\
      are.html

      (format that link as one line)

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "John R" wrote:

      > Apparently -- www.lazerware.com says "Content in transition". IAC OSA
      Menu is in our archives, in Files > Applescript Resources. it's also
      included in WPMacApp, in Links > SheepShaver and Basilisk.