Re: New files posted

  • mxytsplyk
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013
      FYI - The link for OSA Menu is broken. Lazerware website is down (for maintenance?)

      Joe.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013
        Apparently -- www.lazerware.com says "Content in transition". IAC OSA Menu is in our archives, in Files > Applescript Resources. it's also included in WPMacApp, in Links > SheepShaver and Basilisk.

        John R.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013
          The site has been "in transition" for at least three or four years. Some
          of the software is accessible also via the Wayback Machine:

          http://web.archive.org/web/20010917042748/http://www.lazerware.com/softw\
          are.html

          (format that link as one line)