Re: New files posted

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
      > Does anyone have a copy of or source for another older collection of osaxen
      called Donald's Commands?

      Found and posted. Thanks to Jon Pugh.

      John R.
    • mxytsplyk
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013
        FYI - The link for OSA Menu is broken. Lazerware website is down (for maintenance?)

        Joe.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013
          Apparently -- www.lazerware.com says "Content in transition". IAC OSA Menu is in our archives, in Files > Applescript Resources. it's also included in WPMacApp, in Links > SheepShaver and Basilisk.

          John R.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013
            The site has been "in transition" for at least three or four years. Some
            of the software is accessible also via the Wayback Machine:

            http://web.archive.org/web/20010917042748/http://www.lazerware.com/softw\
            are.html

            (format that link as one line)