Re: Two questions, ancillary support issues

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "N. Lynn Perls" <lynn@...> wrote:

      > 1. I am running WP for Windows (version 8 or 10) in VMWare Fusion. The printer in the virtual machine "hangs" whenever I try to print from WP. Someone on this list had links to software fixes from about 5 years ago to correct this glitch. Anyone recall?

      A search in the forum shows nothing that corresponds to this. You may need to upgrade your copy of Fusion to the current version, or update WPWin to a more recent version. You might want to ask about printing problems with WPWin at WordPerfect Universe:

      http://www.wpuniverse.com

      You are only likely to be helped if you spell out exactly which version of WPWin you are using (use Help/About to get the full, exact version number) and the exact version of VMWare Fusion and the exact version of OS X.