New files posted

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
      1. GTQ Scripting Library, large early collection of extensions (osaxen) for Applescript.

      2. Menu Events, enables control of application menus by Applescript.

      Both these are in Files > Applescript Resources.

      Prefab Player has been moved from Files to Files > Applescript Resources.

      3. theperfectword, on which you can drop an MS Word file so it will open thereafter in WP.

      This is in Files > Conversions.

      Does anyone have a copy of or source for another older collection of osaxen called Donald's Commands?

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
        > Does anyone have a copy of or source for another older collection of osaxen
        called Donald's Commands?

        Found and posted. Thanks to Jon Pugh.

        John R.
      • mxytsplyk
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013
          FYI - The link for OSA Menu is broken. Lazerware website is down (for maintenance?)

          Joe.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013
            Apparently -- www.lazerware.com says "Content in transition". IAC OSA Menu is in our archives, in Files > Applescript Resources. it's also included in WPMacApp, in Links > SheepShaver and Basilisk.

            John R.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013
              The site has been "in transition" for at least three or four years. Some
              of the software is accessible also via the Wayback Machine:

              http://web.archive.org/web/20010917042748/http://www.lazerware.com/softw\
              are.html

              (format that link as one line)