Re: [wpmac] Two questions, ancillary support issues

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
      The latter are made by Gero Hermann and can be found in Files here.
      --
      Geoff Gilbert
      Professor of Law

      Tel: +44 (0)1206 872557
      Fax: +44 (0)1206 873428
      essex.ac.uk)

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
        Apologies, here:

        http://homepage.mac.com/herr

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
          Gero Herrman's site is now:

          http://herr.atspace.eu/

          but I don't think the fix for a printing issue with VMFusion is his.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
            --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "N. Lynn Perls" <lynn@...> wrote:

            > 1. I am running WP for Windows (version 8 or 10) in VMWare Fusion. The printer in the virtual machine "hangs" whenever I try to print from WP. Someone on this list had links to software fixes from about 5 years ago to correct this glitch. Anyone recall?

            A search in the forum shows nothing that corresponds to this. You may need to upgrade your copy of Fusion to the current version, or update WPWin to a more recent version. You might want to ask about printing problems with WPWin at WordPerfect Universe:

            http://www.wpuniverse.com

            You are only likely to be helped if you spell out exactly which version of WPWin you are using (use Help/About to get the full, exact version number) and the exact version of VMWare Fusion and the exact version of OS X.