[ANN] John's WordPerfect Filter

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2013
      I recently worked with a 376-page document with 7,900 paragraphs, of which 43 had a word I wanted to find. I needed to filter those 43 paragraphs out of the document, i.e. make a new document containing only those paragraphs.

      This Applescript and WP macro set selects paragraphs containing a word or phrase you specify, and makes a new document containing those paragraphs. WP Filter then optionally emphasizes the search string in each paragraph in the new document with bold, italics, underline, red text or highlight. The original document is not modified.

      Free in the Files section here, as Filter.sit.