UltraClip 3.0 tech note

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2013
      If you're running WP in OSX Classic and double-click on an UltraClip for editing, it will open in TextEdit, which is fine except that what should be hard returns are Unix line feeds, which WP doesn't understand. The simplest fix is to open UltraClips in good ol' SimpleText. I put an alias to SimpleText in my UltraClip folder, and drop clips on it for editing, which is as simple as it gets. SimpleText is free in the Files section here.