Re: BasiliskII-based WPMac system

    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2013
      When I first uploaded this, I made a mistake that caused the tilde/grave-accent key to generate the wrong symbols. The current download fixes this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2013
        Ed, looking at the emaculation.com thread, this certainly does look interesting. I had thought, however, that your SheepShaver package was similar to this. What does this have that your all-in-one SheepShaver package doesn't?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2013
          John,

          This actually has less than my SheepShaver-based package has, because this one is based on an older version (7.5.5) of the Mac OS, and can't print to IP addresses. Its only advantage, I think, is that it starts up very quickly (in two or three seconds on my system). I'm not at all sure if it's more stable or less stable!